Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 114

There was a twelve hour space between when I finished last night's workout, and when I entered the gym this morning.

Twelve hours.

Doesn't that just count as working out twice in one day?

I think so.

The rest of the day has been spent trying to get things done, and being constantly derailed from whatever thing I was intending on doing by a precocious little boy and little girl who have just about gotten into everything today.

Let's just say I was two steps behind at all times.

But I am posting early because I am off to spend some much needed time with two of my favorite friends, my "Summer Sisters".



This would be after Keira and Brody stripped down to a random skirt/shorts and were having a spinning party.  Keira also has refused diapers today.

Like REFUSED.

Let's all take a deep breath together,

and now exhale slowly.


Shoot... I just saw a trail of toilet paper fly by... I have to go...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com