Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 111

 I  spent much of my day coming up with some new things to do.  We played a Dinosaur Train counting game (that is very similar to Chutes and Ladders) and we spent an extra long time playing with Moon Sand and making dinosaur and rock molds with the Moon Sand.



Moon Sand is fun.

Moon Sand is messy.

I tried very hard to balance playing with the kids and cleaning.

I think it is so much harder to keep things in order when we are inside more.  One more reason my bones are aching for warmer weather.

My evening was filled with homework, a report, cooking dinner, bathing my babies, and once Nathan got home high tailing it to the gym for a good run.

It was a full day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com