Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 107

WHAT

A

DAY


My head is spinning thinking about day 106.

It started out okay.  It really did.  It started out with potential.  I knew it was going to be busy, but I thought, "hey, I can manage this"

I was so wrong.

It honestly takes a whole heap of factors to get me as stressed out as I was by the end of the day.  Yesterday ended up being a perfect storm.

The morning was great, relaxing even.  We casually cleaned the house.  I fed the kids.  We had a big audition/on camera interview, so we got ready, and headed into Boston.  Everything went well  (I am not at liberty to say what it was for on here just yet.)

We headed out to run a few errands and then we got stuck in horrendous traffic.  Think, tripled our normal time home traffic.

It screwed me.

Royally.

The rest of the day was a blur of ridiculous odds and circumstances that set me back and made the things I had to do pretty much impossible.  Which is frustrating for me, because I like things to go my way.

The day reared it's ugly head later, and at that point I threw in the towel.

I have learned it is better to just wave the flag sometimes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com