Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm Back and Running!!!

Hello! Although it has only been a week and a half, it seems like so much longer. As most of you know our computer AND my cell phone decided to take a vacation at the same time. So I was without many phone numbers and without a way to email and ask for them! Very frustrating, but (yay!) I'm back. Things are going well here. We are currently busy with Halloween events. Also, we are busy preparing for Brody's 1st birthday/party. I still can not believe it has been 1 year! All of the kids are doing great. Ty is done with football, with the exception of his football banquet. Nate is, well Nate. Brody is walking everywhere and even (gulp) running! Please don't judge me on this statement, but I think the funniest thing is that sometimes, he seems to run straight into walls. I wouldn't laugh if he got hurt, but he'll just fall down and stay there and kind of hum or sing to himself, and look at me and laugh. It's like he does it to be funny.
Less than 2 weeks until the ultrasound. I will be polling everyone, so get your guess ready. (I still stand by my boy guess)
I hope everyone is doing well... Happy Halloween! Make sure you're all voting next Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com