Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Keeping up with it all




Hello!
I know there is always so much going on in our lives, and I am able to tell bits and pieces here and there, but I know this is a much easier way to keep updated and you can check in from time to time. Hopefully with all the chaos, I can maintain some order here and do my best to stay on top of things.
Currently, Nate has just had his 4th birthday (yay!) and was VERY excited about turning four. This means he is a "big boy" now. Ty is doing great in school, and loves the second grade. It is definitely more work, but he loves to learn and really applies himself whole-heartedly. Brody is all over the place. He crawls at the speed of light and is daring enough to walk when he feels like it. (We have witnessed him taking about 5 or 6 steps) I think it depends on his mood at the moment.
We are very busy with football, but the season ends at the end of the month, so relief is in sight. Although Ty was going to play basketball, we decided with all that is going on, and baseball and soccer coming this spring (which will be here before we know it) it may be nice to have a break from chaos.
I hope this is an easier way to keep up with everything! I'll try to keep it as updated as possible.
Thank you to everyone for all of the support for Ty at his game this past Sunday, he was so encouraged, and thank you also for all the wonderful birthday gifts and cards for Nate.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com