Monday, November 24, 2008

Baby Numero 4 Update

I had another dr appointment today. I am 21 weeks, so a little over half way there! Everything is looking great. The ultrasound tech wasn't in the office today, so the NP and I snuck back and tried to get a quick look at the baby. Again, we couldn't get a clear shot, but still no sign of any boy parts! So it still looks like a girl! I know it is slightly paranoid to not trust in people when they say girl, but without that clear "crotch" shot, I just feel anxiety about it. I will have another ultrasound before Christmas, so HOPEFULLY (fingers crossed) that will be a bit more clear. January 14th is my next big ultrasound in Boston to check the placenta, and I'm sure we'll at least have a clear shot at that time. Until then, for my own piece of mind, please save receipts!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com