Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Quickie

Hello all
It has been a pretty laid back weekend for us. Brody has decided he likes to wake up with the sun (this is a new development) so that has been lots of fun for me. Thankfully Nathan was home for a good amount of the day Saturday so I got a chance to nap with him, and my mom took Ty and Nate bowling and to her house for a while Sunday, so again I napped with Brody. I think he enjoys when I nap with him just as much as I enjoy the break. He gets so excited when I bring him in my bed and he cuddles up with me. Usually I can get a good, solid two hour nap. Sunday it was three hours... in other words heaven.
My nesting instinct is still in high gear. Saturday I attacked the closet in the playroom, which was like a scene out of a movie... you know when stuff is piled to the top of the ceiling of a closet, well I HAD it organized, but as the boys took stuff out, and "put it back" it got a little out of control. I had a closet organizer that I had never opened, so I set it up and got rid of anything the boys didn't use, consolidated everything else and two hours and one trash bag later I felt utterly satisfied.
We have quite a few things going on this week, which means I will be missing nap times with Brody. Our two weeks of not running around like crazy are over. In some ways I am happy because I know time will go by much faster, but on the other hand I have begun to enjoy the laid back life of this time. We won't be getting another break until... well I'll get back to you on that, but my estimate is July. (The spring is arguably our busiest time.)
Story Times, auditions, dr appointments (which for the next 6 weeks are every two weeks for me), setting up baby stuff, a school project, a pot luck dinner, trip to the museum and superbowl festivities are all on the agenda for this week. Did I mention Brody was awake at 530 this morning and we're supposed to get two snow storms just for some added excitement?
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com