Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Adding to Lack of Sleep

I just got a call from Keira's doctor. Her newborn screening test came back and she was really low in her immune system. Her doctor said she may not have had enough blood when they took it, or it could be a fluke, but the first step is retesting her. It will take about a week to get the results back. Until then I will be worried sick, and will request that anyone who has had any sort of cold or illness at all in the past month STAY AWAY. It may sound harsh, but I am going to be worried sick about this now. The particular test she didn't pass was for her ability to produce antibodies to fight infection. She has a doctor appointment tomorrow morning at 10 and I will make sure and update everyone when I know anything.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com