Saturday, May 16, 2009

Keira's One Month Checkup

Keira just had her one month check up, although she is now 5 weeks old. She weighed in at 9lbs 6.5oz and 21 1/2 inches long! She was in the 50th percentile for everything, which I don't think has ever happened with any of the boys. I was worried because her skin had broken out the past couple of weeks, which I first thought was newborn acne, then because it came and went and she was so gassy, was worried was an allergic reaction to my milk, but he said it was neither, just a touch of eczema and newborn bumpiness. He said it would fade in the next week or two. I got the okay to try and introduce her to a bottle via me pumping and Nathan feeding her. My "goal" is to try and pump twice a day so Nathan always has a bottle to feed her at night, and we have one extra in reserve so we can maybe sneak out to a movie together every now and then.
Ty had his 2nd grade Spring Concert yesterday also. He did such a great job! I will upload the video of one of the songs as soon as I get a chance. I only have one good video because I had to pick Keira up after the first song and didn't realize I was bouncing her and rocking her, so the videos came out very, well, bouncy and rocky. It would have made you dizzy.
Ty is at his baseball pictures now (Nathan took him along with Nate and Brody!!!) and then he has a game at one, and then we are changing and rushing off to Bellingham for Nathan's family party.
Last night Nathan and I hung out with Adam and Kim and I even got to have a glass of wine and hang out while the boys cooked for us. It was such a nice change of pace!!! They make good company too.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com