Friday, May 29, 2009

Some Bullet Points

  • I am again back to complete exhaustion. I need to call in for reinforcements.
  • I start back at the gym Monday, yikes!
  • I need to make two of me, or figure out a way to be two places at once, because if it rains Tuesday, Nate's preschool's end of the year celebration will be moved to Wednesday which is Ty's author day at school. Help.
  • Baseball lasted for almost 3 hours last night, in the drizzle and Brody and Keira both screamed at the top of their lungs for the last hour and fifteen minutes of it.
  • I got to have a glass of wine and chat with friends this week and that was a major high light.
  • Nathan has been working on our patio/walkway/yard all week and last weekend, and will be this weekend. I have not seen him for more than an hour each day, which means despite that break with friends, I have been with all the children all the time. My nerves are shot.
  • Nate colored on his body with permanent marker three times this week.
  • Brody tried to head butt Keira this week.
  • I have a week to prepare for Keira's christening.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com