Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Wishing all the dads out there a wonderful father's day! Nathan's brother took Nathan and their dad to a shooting place... picture the kind of place every cop goes to in the movies for target practice. They had a great time. The kids and I visited at my mom's house, then met Nathan back at his parents house.
Ty has only 1.5 days of school left. Woo hoo! (ha!) In some ways I do look forward to summer vacation because of the freedom to go anywhere with the kids without time limits. Now if only the weather would cooperate!
Keira has been doing so well on her tummy, and has really been making progress holding that little head of hers up. In fact, tonight she even raised her chest up and held it for a while. I grabbed my camera as quickly as possible, but am not sure the photos do her justice. She seemed like she was holding herself up much higher in person!
I am feeling better every day, and am even attempting the gym tomorrow night. I have to take advantage of the sudden weight loss and hopefully hold on to it!
Here are some pictures from today. Enjoy!Nathan went to a toga party. I think these pictures are just funny, so I had to post them.The first photo I took in my rush to capture this milestone... she was startled by the flash.Notice there is no drool on my couch.Now the drool begins. Only a tiny bit here.And now there is a puddle on my couch.Brody being silly.Keira being kissed and cuddled.Ty rejecting the picture taking process. He was trying to make faces to ruin them.That is unless he is taking pictures of himself.Keira was making this face at Brody. He was roaring like a lion.She loves standing up.She also loves pulling my hair.Father's Day photo attempt #1#2and #3Keira and Nate (I love this one)Poor Ty always blinks for the camera.Keira getting impatient.Kisses from Ty to calm her down.Keira's mad face.

Brody wanted to hold her, then basically rolled her off of him and this was him trying to pull his arm out from underneath her.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com