Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bullets

  • Keira woke up at 5 am ready to party yesterday. It was tough, but I managed.
  • We spent most of our morning at Gillette Stadium for Ty's scrimmage. THAT was very cool.
  • I finished New Moon last night. Can't wait to start Eclipse. I'm hooked.
  • Keira woke up at 3:30am this morning, squealing with joy, again ready to start her day. An hour later I came to grips with the fact that she wasn't going back to sleep. We came down and just when I got her back to sleep at 6:30, and started dozing, the boys woke up (6:45) and now I fear I may be back to zombie status.
  • I need to not book weekends like this anymore. Even though all of our weekends are this busy through well, almost November. Please don't be mad at me if I say no, and understand I'm stretched thin.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com