Sunday, October 11, 2009

Quickie

~ I'm sick of sicknesses. Wah.
~I got to watch the sun rise this morning on the way to Ty's football game. It made me forget all about the shock of seeing my own breath. It was beautiful.
~I have not been home for longer than an hour at a time since Wednesday. Obviously this does not include sleeping.
~I can not wait to have a family day trip tomorrow.
~I had a breakdown about how sick everyone is in my house, and cried while I bleached every surface. I then felt much better.
~I had an epiphany that if I do end up getting the flu, since I am breastfeeding, Keira will get an instant dose of anti-bodies to it, and again, I now feel much better.
~Despite being exhausted from taking care of 4 sick people in my house, I am happy that I have yet to get anything, and genuinely love cuddling with all my babies.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com