Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas

On our town's common, every December, Santa's Headquarters, or a wonderful little house, magically appears, and every afternoon Santa is there to visit with kids and go over their lists. As much as I love the very famous resident mall Santa that is in my hometown, the lines are usually outrageous, and the prices of pictures with him are expensive, and well, to be honest, holiday season at any mall gives me instant claustrophobia. Have I mentioned that our town common Santa is there for free? He takes lots of time with each child, makes sure to tell them to behave, and do what parents tell them to do, and generally we leave with the kids promising Santa to be the world's most perfect children. No complaints from me on that.
Nate went first and told Santa that he wants a robot that cleans houses and folds laundry and can make food, and I shouted a big AMEN to that one. Ty made a very thought out list with the items he wants, and Brody, bless his heart, was very nice to Santa, gave him his letter, talked to him but refused to go anywhere near him. Did I mention they take a picture for free picture too? Well when it came time for that, I asked Santa if he wanted to hod Keira, who was smiley and happy this whole time, but as soon as I passed her off to Santa, screamed for her life. This picture makes me smile.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com