Monday, February 15, 2010

Love Bug

I hope you all had a wonderful, love filled Valentine's Day! Although our normal tradition is to make our own fondue, but since I still am unable to eat much, and I really look forward to once a year cheese and chocolate feast, we opted to hold out for a couple of weeks. Saturday night Nathan made the boys a steak tip dinner with rice and butternut squash. We all cuddled up and watched a movie together. Sunday morning Nathan got the boys donuts and I set their places with their Valentine's Day gifts. The boys and Nathan gave me a gorgeous new jewelery box and two new pairs of earrings. Ty had his last regular season basketball game, which they won! Ty got two baskets and did great. We then headed to Nathan's parents house for his mother's birthday dinner. It was a great day. I even have come close to catching up on all the laundry from when I was sick.
Now I am at the beginning of vacation week and am praying for sanity for the next seven days.

1 comment:

Diet DP Loving Mom said...

Just wanted to say hi and I miss you. A.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com