Sunday, February 7, 2010

Winter Vacation 2010

We're home! Despite earlier plans to stay until Monday, we decided to come home tonight. We had so much fun. Even though vacations with children are far from what normal people call a vacation, I think the rewards of seeing and enjoying everything through the eyes of a child is worth all the packing and exhaustion and are we there yets. Here are a few highlights of the trip (I'll spare you the details)
  • I could have spent all three days shopping at the outlets and would have been happy.
  • Watching movies snuggled under blankets by the fire is one of most peaceful events of my life.
  • Snow tubing down mountains=awesome.
  • Keira was an angel all weekend.
  • The boys did amazing ice skating.
  • Brody is now convinced he can "hit puck goal Brody Bruins"
  • I can no longer do fast spins without warming up first.
  • I will take a picture of the bruise on my leg/.butt to prove the above statement.
  • I hid in the shower and scared the boys when they were brushing their teeth. Call it mean, scarring my children for life, but I have never laughed so hard.
  • I caught that last one on video
  • The boys are determined to get me back and scare me.
  • What is better than hot chocolate to drink with breakfast?
  • Keira took her first step!!!
  • Okay, it was one step, but she is now taking ONE step consistently unsupported, and that's something!
  • The mountains are mesmerizing.
  • I love my family

1 comment:

Amiee said...

Glad you had a great time!! I can't believe Kierra is taking steps!!! I guess its time for me to admit that Patrick is a walker!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com