Monday, March 1, 2010

Jamber Baby

I get very excited about finding great products that are original, creative and well made, and I found just that at the Jamber Baby Boutique. I happened to stumble upon this beyond adorable onesie, and as I scrolled though the shop I fell in love. I ended up purchasing a gift for a new baby, but can not wait to pick out some cute things for Keira. Jamber Baby provides one of a kind items that are sure to stand out. I was so pleased with how quickly the item was shipped. The owner is so friendly and gracious. I highly recommend this shop and it's products. Thank you Jamber Baby! We will be shopping with you again very soon.

1 comment:

jana said...

okay-if you like jamber baby, try http://www.polkadotpanda.com/

such cute CUTE personalized clothes!!!! i love it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com