Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tutu Pettiskirt!

It's finally here! The new addition to my line of tutus, the tutu pettiskirt. This is SO much fun to dress up. I literally have been dreaming of color combinations... bright yellow and hot pink, lime green and hot pink, purple and teal, black and, well almost anything, cream with black underskirt, pink and yellow, baby blue and pale pink... I really mean it, the possibilities are endless. This is a must have for every little girl's wardrobe! I believe that with such conviction, that in honor of Keira's first birthday next week, I will be giving away one of these beautiful creations, and will be selling them with FREE SHIPPING if ordered from my ETSY store.
Stay tuned for details of the giveaway next week! For now enjoy these cute photos...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com