Monday, May 24, 2010

I LOST it

Oh LOST. I will miss you so much.
I got into LOST a season late, and Nathan and I spent 3 whole days locked in our living room unable to break away from the t.v. Seriously. How did the kids even get fed those three days? (I'm only kidding about the kids part, not about the spending three days watching season 1 of LOST.)
It was then that our love affair began, and we became such avid fans and viewers from that moment on.
I think with a cultural phenomenon like this show, it was even more intriguing to guess along with your family, friends and the country really as to what was going to happen, and where it was all leading.
Tonight answered that. Did y'all cry as much as me? It seemed like each reuniting of characters the emotions built. I mean Shannon and Sayid?!?! To even throw that in there, ugggg so happy.
I think if you were a fan or not of tonight's finale (I was a fan) you can't deny that it left you emotionally fulfilled as far as how that characters turned out. Did it answer everything? No. But that was okay. (Okay, to be honest, the only storyline that I have wondered about since they left it was Walt. They put so much into him and how he was special and then, nothing.)
I truly believe it came full circle though. Thank you LOST for you creativity, consistency and for being the best source of television entertainment.
You will be missed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com