Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bargain Shoppers Delight

I love a bargain. Like, I L.O.V.E. a great deal so much I like to scream it from the rooftops and share it with everyone I know, because why be greedy, right?
If you have not yet discovered this website, then please, let me personally invite you (it is by invite only, so you're welcome readers.)
In the spirit of things like Swirl by Daily Candy, this website offers amazing discounts on great designers. (If you have never been to that one, click the link, sign up and start shopping, because it has ree-diculously low prices.)
Back to the first great deal, just click here, do a quick sign up (real fast, I promise) and start shopping. I just scored some amazing summer shoesthat I will anxiously be checking my doorstep for.

or copy and paste this link.
http://www.ruelala.com/invite/nparrish08

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com