Monday, July 5, 2010

Recovery

It has been a week since my nightmare of a running accident.
I am still recovering. My friend pointed out a massive bruise taking up much of my inner thigh, while we were at the beach. Awesome. It is now slowly turning purple, and is not as completely black as it first was. The bruising on my shins is finally surfacing, and the swelling has gone down a bit. On the other hand the gash on my shin has started to look somewhat puss filled and that creeps me out, so now I'm questioning if maybe I should have had stitches... but it's too late for that now.These are my shins right after the accident.


This is my inner thigh bruise as of last night.

TMI?
This is what you come here for though right? My strange ramblings? Isn't it why you love me?
You know you love me.
We had a wonderful weekend and I will post more about that later.
In other news that makes me forget all about me bruised and battered body, I am **OFFICIALLY**
down TWENTY pounds since May. I hit a new low this morning and let me just say WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Maybe, just maybe, next summer I will be wearing a bikini. I know, this just made your day too. If it didn't than my giddy as a school girl mood because of this is surely infectious enough to at least crack a smile. C'mon, you know you did ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com