Saturday, July 3, 2010

Spinners

Last night we celebrated Ty's birthday... just a couple of months late. Ty decided against a birthday party this year, and instead opted for taking a couple of friends to a Lowell Spinners game. We had a blast. Unfortunately Brody developed a whopping fever of 103 and climbing around lunch time, so he and Nathan stayed home. (I am also sick as a dog as well, but I seem to just have the world's worst summer cold.)
I will upload the fun pictures soon, but for now, here's the link to the shots of the kids running the bases after the game.

Ty

Ty's friend Paul

My brother, Travis

Ty's friend Frank and again and again

Trav's friend Zack

Nate and again

1 comment:

Lillian said...

I know the feeling, in winter I'm never sick, but in the summer I always get colds. I've already sneezed over 10 times today!
(also plz check out my blog:
http://lifeoftigerlillie.blogspot.com/ thanks! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com