Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Welcome to the Circus

I'm living under the big top, with each child running their own ring, and me trying to orchestrate the whole show. I sometimes feel I am failing miserably and am calling for the folks who paid for their tickets to come back.
"I swear, I'll get the hang of it! Just give me a minute or twelve to figure out what the hell is going on!"

My brain feels jumbled with appointments I forgot to immediately put into my blackberry (isn't that after all, why I got it in the first place?) and with paper work that needs to be turned in, and school supplies I haven't bought yet. I mean at this point lets be thankful the boys are old enough to dress themselves because I may have sent them on the bus without pants.

I feel so very behind on the game right now. How does Octomom do it? How does Kate Gosselin do it? How do those ever expanding Duggars do it? (Okay, that is my extent of large famous family knowledge.)

I think they all have help. Okay I KNOW they all have help. Why don't I have help? I need another woman's brain. One specifically there to remember things for me. Maybe she can mop the floors too, okay and put away the laundry that is sitting folded in the baskets for the second week straight. Maybe I'll talk to Nathan about bringing in a second wife. I mean, that's cool now that HBO says so, right?

I've procrastinated enough for today. Thanks for encouraging that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com