Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 112

I think the bubbles of the day are best shown in photos.

By the way, speaking of photos, I am so glad you are bearing with me through my no camera stage.

Bubble number one:

I want to remember that Keira sleeps like this.  She requires every single one of her blankets and stuffed animals in her crib with her in order to go to sleep at night, yet uses none of the,.  Also see that sad looking dog?  His name is Nappy.  He was my stuffed animal.  My mom got him at her baby shower.  Nappy has slept with each one of my kids.  He's kind of like our "Woody" or "Buzz".

Sorry for the Toy Story reference.   It is all Brody wants to watch, and Woody and Buzz are the only toys he wants to play with. 


Bubble number two:

The best thing I have eaten in a long time.  I had an intense craving for spinach.  I decided to saute it with two eggs and salt and pepper and voila!  I know.  It sounds strange and probably undesirable, but it made me so sublimely happy that I had to share it.



Bubble number three:

An impromptu visit from Auntie Kerrie aka Auntie Kuckie.  I love when she visits, and my kids love her so much.  Win win.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com