Thursday, November 20, 2008

Embellishing on Yesterday's Topic

I need to add a quick story, that has to do with yesterday's topic, sort of; I had lots of errands to run the past few days, and yesterday was a very busy morning because we had to get back early. Ty's school has a half day EVERY Wednesday (which is a whole other annoying topic.)
Nate, although having stopped to pee virtually every place we went, somehow on the car ride home, had to go again. " Really, reeeeeeeaaaalllly bad."
We have a big driveway, and there are all woods behind our house, so I told him he could go outside as soon as I stopped the car. He swore he wasn't going to make it to the house in time, so despite the cold here, I figured this was our option, and maybe he'd learn how fast pee can freeze as a mini lesson of the day. I grabbed Brody and a few other things and started for the house, to wait on the porch. I saw Nate coming through the yard holding his shirt up, exposing his stomach, which made me cringe, and making a funny face, crinkling his nose and shaking his head.
"What happened, why are you doing that? Put your shirt down! It's freezing out!"

And here is what my son said, "I peed on my belly and my nose and face."

Really? I'm not an expert on the male race urinating, but I'd like to think after three boys, I'm pretty informed. Laws of gravity just aren't clicking here.... how does pee shoot straight up in the air?
Nate was furiously wiping his face with his shirt, and I was standing, starting to laugh, dumbfounded. Nate wiped his feet and spit a few times before coming in, and I washed his face and sent him upstairs to change his shirt.
I then quickly ran to tell Nathan because I couldn't stop giggling and wondering how in the world that happened. I needed man advice.
Nathan asked Nate "Were you holding on to it?"
"yup"
"Did you take it out of your pants all the way?"
"yup"
"Did you clean yourself up?"
"yup."

I guess we'll never know.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com