Tuesday, December 16, 2008

6 Months and Good News

I had another ultrasound today, and we got the clear "crotch shot" (I know that sounds crude) that we were hoping for. I know it sounds so skeptical, but without that absolute clear shot I was so worried that there was still a chance it could have been a boy. I asked the ultrasound technician if she'd look, and she said definitely a girl! (I then asked her to print out the pictures so I could know show everyone it was for real.) The placenta was not covering the cervix (yay!!!!) but was still low, so I'll see what the doctor says tomorrow about that. I still have another ultrasound on January 14th that should rule out a c-section (we hope!!!)
24 weeks, all these shots the baby has her hands up near her head. She was rubbing her eyes a lot. clear shot, bum and leg on bottom right, the other one one top is bent, so you can't see it clearly
clear shot... the bum is on the left and legs on right. One leg on the bottom is stretched out, the top leg is up so you can't see it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com