Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Doc Update

"Before you were born I carried you under my heart. From the moment you arrived in this world until the moment I leave it, I will always carry you in my heart."
Mandy Harrison

I had my eight month appointment today. Everything was great!!! Keira has turned around and her head is very far down. Good girl Keira! I made my final appointments for the pregnancy, which makes me very excited! My next appointment is in two weeks. I have had a long day today and am honestly quite ready to call it a day.
I did the majority of my grocery shopping today. Nathan had told me last night that he was planning on making me dinner, and I told him I had something already planned. We then decided we were going to do a fondue dinner with the kids, and I'm making the baked stuffed shrimp as well. We promised the kids we would play a game with them that night after dinner and after Brody goes to sleep. I am looking forward to it!
I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com