Saturday, February 21, 2009

The End of February Vacation

"I think people that have a brother or sister don't realize how lucky they are. Sure, they fight a lot, but to know that there's always somebody there, somebody that's family..."
Trey Parker

This weekend started our marathon of weekend events, going straight past my due date. This morning I went to the Newton Marriott for my friend Sarah's baby brunch. It was great to catch up with old friends, and get out of the house for a while. As a quick update, Brody did extremely well again in his crib in the boys' room last night... only 15/20 minutes before he was sound asleep, and the only crying he did was briefly when he watched me walk out of the room. Is it too soon to think we have escaped the crib transition horrors?
Ty and Nate have been out of control the past few days. I was prepared for this because it is school vacation week, but I am very happy it is coming to an end, and they will have a break from each other during the day. I need the routine of the week to come back into play, because it keeps not only me sane, but the kids as well.
Not much else to report.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com