Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Nevermind.

Nathan has told me to stop cleaning because he said the smell of our house is giving him a headache. Today has been horrible since the minute I stopped writing my previous entry. I broke my spare phone by knocking it off the counter, our dog Liberty threw up on my white carpet in my bedroom, the kids have been arguing and tattling on each other, and I am overwhelmed with the feeling to scrub every square inch of my house.
I sent the kids outside, and put Brody in for a nap and have cried while bleaching the tile floor on my hands and knees. My floor never stays clean. This is the third time I have bleached the tile in less than a week. While I was at that level I decided our cabinets looked dirty and bleached the cabinets as well, and the baseboards because I was down there, and the windowsills, and walls. I also did the windows (because I was near the windowsills) and that is as far as I got before Nathan told me I had to stop. That made me cry more because I don't want to stop. I feel like I could go all day and not feel accomplished or even close to done. I am being honest about my severe need to clean right now, and I'm sure it is just as I have said before, nesting instincts kicked into high gear. I need to go sneak in cleaning upstairs now. I want to shampoo the carpets.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com