Monday, February 2, 2009

Trip to the Museum of Science

"In spite of the six thousand manuals on child raising in the bookstores, child raising is still a dark continent and no one really knows anything. You need a lot of love and luck - and, of course, courage."
Bill Cosby

I reserved passes for the Museum of Science this past Sunday. I love going there as much as the boys do. We didn't take Brody. He had a special day with his G-Ma, (my mom.)
We had to make it a much shorter visit because we wanted to catch the end of the Bruins game and be home for the Superbowl. Because Nathan is usually working on the weekends, he rarely gets to go with us, so the boys were so excited to show him their favorite exhibits.
I have a million and twenty things to do around the house today, because we have such a busy week. Before I get to the pictures, here are two jokes I'd like to share with you, courtesy of Ty. Kids these days....
#1
Spell "I HOP" really fast and then add a "ness" to the end of it.
#2
Q. What's your name? (then you answer)
Q. What color is the sky? (again, then you answer)
Q.What is inside your socks? (the answer is supposed to be feet)
then Ty says... hahahaha "fill in the blank with your name "blue" feet.
(Lovely)
I asked him if he thinks these jokes are really funny and he said "I don't know but everyone says them." I guess I should just be grateful he wants to include me in these jokes
ok here are some pictures!
Ty experimenting with DNA
Nate experimenting with DNAThe boys playing with fossilsIn front of Cliff, the Hell Creek TriceratopsWatching a tornado formExperimenting with NathanThis is an exact replica of the Mars Land Rover

This I added in for fun. Brody has stripped himself of clothes again, and brought his bowl of cereal on the floor. That is his "ha take that" face to me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com