Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm Up.

"People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one."
Leo J. Burke

Let me start by saying, I had a great time last night. It is always a release to be with close friends and catch up. We did a potluck dinner and then played the game that Nathan's brother gave us for Christmas, Smart Ass. Speaking for myself, I LOVED the game. I'm pretty sure we all did. Even Nathan, who is so competitive it is absurd. If he isn't winning, he's a big baby about it, but he eventually calmed down. I would highly recommend the game. Thank you to those that came over, you made the night great!
After everyone left (it was still a fairly early night) I got everything cleaned up and put away. I had a little bit of a hard time falling asleep. Brody, the loving child that he is, decided to wake up at 530 this morning, and even though I tried to get him to go back to sleep, he just cried, and since Nathan has to work early this morning, I (bitterly) got up in the dark to start my day. I have EVERY intention of taking a nap today, keep your fingers crossed for my sake that it can happen.
I have house work to do today, and entertaining three boys. We all have a busy day tomorrow.
I am praying for survival at this moment though. Even as I type, I think I'm seeing double. I'm tired.
31 weeks.. I am not cutting my face off in this last one... you can see the pure exhaustion. I am hoping one day to look back on this and laugh. Hoping.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com