Tuesday, March 17, 2009

3/17

Happy St Patrick's Day!!!
All of the boys dressed in green today... and although we have lots o' Irish heritage, that was the extent of our celebrating.
Since my doctor's visit yesterday I have been having a strange pattern of braxton hicks (?) contractions. They last for 2 hours or so, then stop for an hour or two, then start up again. They have done this all day yesterday and today, and when they are "on" and I am having them, they definitely seem to be getting more intense. Maybe this is my body preparing for the real thing?
Not this week Keira... please for the love of God, not this week...
I am registering Nate for preschool tomorrow and have lots of paperwork to fill out, have to bake and get everything ready for Nathan's surprise 30th bday party, take Ty to the dentist and set up Nathan's party Friday... just not this week Keira.
I should add in that my original due date was 3/21, and that would be Saturday. They changed my due date to 4/7 after my first ultrasound.
That's it for now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com