Tuesday, March 31, 2009

3/31 Update

I am 39 weeks pregnant... almost a whole 10 months I have been growing this baby and feel like as a reward for that she should decide to give me a break and come this week. I am not optimistic about this though. I am at the point where I feel like I will literally be pregnant forever. I am actually completely surrendered about the fact that I do not think she will come out on her own, no matter what I do. I had my appointment yesterday and not a whole lot has changed. Still 60% effaced, 1 centimeter dilated, but the major change was where my cervix is usually very posterior, it has come all the way down and is no longer so. Without being too graphic, I did not have to get into funny positions for her to strip my membranes this week.
I am walking as soon as the kids finish up lunch, and am going to walk again tonight without the kids, and will hopefully follow this routine all week as long as the rain holds off... we'll see.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com