Friday, March 27, 2009

3/27 Update

It has been gorgeous out the past few days here, and trust me I am taking full advantage of it! I have walked the lake (there is a lake 2 streets over from my house that is about 3 1/2 miles around... a good walk) the past two days and fully intend on walking it each and every day it is nice enough.
No new news on the baby front. I am still getting somewhat regular braxton hicks contraction, and those can fool me into thinking maybe it is the start of something, but that has not been the case so far. I am taking the boys to the zoo in Boston tomorrow and am looking forward to one last big outing with the boys... and more walking.
I will update more as things progress and hopefully will have a few good pictures to share from our zoo adventure tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com