Wednesday, March 25, 2009

3/25 Update

I had my doctor appointment today. I am very pleased with how everything is going. My cervix is very soft and I am a little over 60% effaced. I am still only 1 centimeter dilated. Because Keira is not an enormous elephant baby right now, we discussed letting me go on my own. I told my dr I was very anti pitocin (a medicine that they use to make you contract) and said I would feel much better waiting it out. She felt great about this. Because they don't let you go any later than a week past your due date, and because of the close proximity to Easter, she will be inducing me (if I don't go on my own earlier) either 4/8 or 4/9. She will be putting my name in 4/7 and I will know (again if I do not go on my own beforehand) that day when the exact date will be. Either way, 4/9 at the latest. She will continue stripping my membranes at my next (and last) two appointments. Until then I will be walking a lot and enjoying every moment with just the three boys.
It was so nice today so Nathan and I took the boys to the baseball field to practice for the upcoming season. I should mention we had to jump a fence to get into the field... quite a sight, I'm sure if anyone saw me.
I will report anything else if it comes up!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com