Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day 4 1/2

I have made it to Day 4 1/2. Let's all take a moment to pause and reflect on what a miracle that is. Here are a few thoughts at the moment:
*I officially look like I got a boob job overnight. Ding, ding, ding Keira! Your food is ready!
*I decided yesterday that one of my children will probably lose an eye or limb in the next 5 years.
*Having 4 kids is a million times harder than 3.
*I am jealous of anyone with just one baby at home.
*I never want to hear another person tell me they are tired. I'm not saying you aren't tired, but I will just be bitter towards you because I think tired is a sever understatement in my case.
*I have had 7 hours of sleep in the past 4 1/2 days. This includes naps. I think it is possible for me to sleep with my eyes open at this point, and may be doing that now.
*I am not too proud to take hand outs. Anything you want to do to take away something I would have had to do is welcome. Go shopping for me. Bring me food. Take my boys. Clean my house. I will not refuse it. In fact I may love you forever, and will surely not forget it.
*Baseball season starts for Ty on Saturday. OH. MY. GOD. How is that going to work?
*Bribery is everything.
*I see, touch, clean, smell poop or find it on me way too much in one day.
*On that note, at any given moment I have at least 5 bodily fluids, none of which are mine (ok, well as of today milk is mine) on my shirt. Oh look mommy put a new shirt on!!! Let's throw up/wipe our nose/ throw food/spit up/spit on/wipe mysterious substances on her!
*I am considering just doing a video blog because I can't seem to spell any word correctly because I am too tired to see the keyboard. Even spell check can't figure out what I was attempting to write at times.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com