Wednesday, April 22, 2009

More Ramblings

Bravo to you if you are keeping up with my mushed together nonsense entries lately. They are streaming from my mind directly to the keyboard, mainly because I have no brain power left to make them come across in any kind of fluid manner.
After three phone calls to annoy the receptionists and an ENTIRE day waiting, at 430pm yesterday I finally got a call back saying Keira's test results were normal!!! WOO HOO! That is the greatest relief I could have ever felt.
Yesterday was a GREAT day. I got Keira and Brody to sleep at the same time, I took a shower, (for only the third time since I've been home from the hospital... yes, that's right. Don't judge unless you have lived in my shoes the past week) I cleaned the house, I packed Ty's suitcase, I made dinner, AND Keira only woke up ONCE at 330am before waking up at 645 when we all (minus Nate) got up.
Today Nathan's mom, Sharon and Meryl are taking the boys to the circus and I am under strict orders from my doctor to stay off my feet. Although I haven't gone into this via the blog, and it may be too much information for some (you "some" can stop reading now, because It's one of the last things I'm writing,) I had virtually stopped or significantly slowed down bleeding when I left the hospital, but have been bleeding a lot since I have come home. I am getting daily calls from nurses at my doctor's office who have been marking down my schedule and following up and asking me a million and two questions, and if today, when the boys are gone and I am resting, still am bleeding during that time frame, I will have to head back to the doctor tomorrow and get checked out. They understand there isn't really much of an option for me during the day, but still need to be cautious.
I am going to try and do mother's day gifts with the boys next week and am open to any low cost suggestions! I am also busy trying to plan something fun for Ty's family party, since I am cancelling the idea of a friend party this year. (Please forgive me Ty... I will make it up to you.)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Here is a craft that is easy and cute:
http://familyfun.go.com/arts-and-crafts/season/feature/famf117gift/famf117gift9.html

Victoria said...

kodakgallery.com is offering free mother's day cards up to $2.49. You only have to pay for shipping.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com