Monday, April 27, 2009

My Dr Appointment

Hello
I had my appointment today to check everything out. I had an ultrasound, and that looked good. No "parts" remaining from being pregnant. My dr said my uterus was actually almost back to it's normal size (I wish my body would reflect that) but that is good news. My other bit of good news is that I lost a little over 20 lbs since I had Keira, (again I wish my body reflected that) but that means just a bit more and I'll be back to pre-Keira weight. Hopefully that will jump start being back to pre every baby weight!
I have to go back to the dr this week and get a heart monitor put on for 24 hours. This is just a precaution because I have been having some heart palpitations. I also had blood work taken to check for anemia.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com