Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Sun is Back!

Okay, even if it has been brief, the point is we actually SAW the sun again. Today we even went to Nathan's parents' house and went in the pool!!! Amazing!
Friday I went to get tired put on my car (that I was supposed to get done Tuesday, then again Wednesday, then again Thursday...) They had said it would take about two hours to put them on, so I sucked it up and took the kids, thinking I could wait it out a bit, until Nathan got out of work, and then we could run an errand or two, and then go back and pick it up. Well I got there at 2pm, and of course Keira had one of those awesome new born explosion poops. I took advantage of the vending machines and bribed the boys with food and proceeded to chase Brody around and make use of the free tire related things and water bubbler to entertain them. The car was actually ready at 3, but Nathan, who had the money, wasn't there until 345 due to lots of traffic. But, we survived (I know that is a common saying of mine, but really it is an accomplishment.)
Friday night was fun, being able to have dinner with our closest friends, and play a game later on. For the first time, we had lots of different food (we usually stick with at least one or two things every time, but not this past Friday.) As I said before, we went to enjoy the sun today, and hung out by the pool at Nathan's parents' house, and play in their yard. Ours is growing fast (still another month before it can be walked on), but man it was nice to just play in a yard today!
Here are some pictures. Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com