Friday, July 31, 2009

Insanity

Brody likes to be naked. He likes this so much in fact, that he strips down at every chance he gets. This has now included when he sleeps. Once put in his crib for bed, he promptly de robes (diaper included) and then goes to sleep. When he wakes up he will bring his diaper with him, have me put it on when he has to go to the bathroom (yes, he is clearly ready for potty training) and then promptly takes it off again once he has finished. Brody has also learned to open doors, and shut them behind him, so it is always a fun game to play where has Brody gone now. He has not mastered the locks yet, but I am sure that is coming any day now. He knows what he has to do, but his tiny fingers can't quite turn that sliver of metal enough yet.
Keira slept for the first time all night (well 8 to 1030 to 6) and that was phenomenal.
Nate has had fun at his soccer camp all week, and even scored two goals in his game yesterday.
Ty is getting pumped about football season which begins Monday, which also means what little free time I had is over on Monday.
Please as a favor to my ever deteriorating mind, beginning Monday, do not complain to me about being busy or not having free time, because I may react horribly. I mean my bloodshot, sleep deprived eyes may burst if I hear complaints. I'm just saying, you will probably not get the sympathetic ear you expected and instead be greeted with a stressed out, raving lunatic foaming at the mouth.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com