Thursday, July 30, 2009

Portrait Time

Keira had her first professional pictures taken today. I had received a coupon for a free portrait package from Olan Mills/K Mart, so I acted on it. (Can't beat the price, right?) She was her usual smiley, happy self, and I think she knew the photographer was telling her she was beautiful because every time she said it, Keira flirted with that camera even more than the last time. The photographer said she has never been able to take so many pictures of a baby this young before, and had the baby enjoy it so much on top of that... clearly she doesn't know her mother.
Well, almost 50, yes I said FIFTY pictures and four backround changes later, Keira had enough and we called it quits. Now if you have children and have had their pictures taken before, you know how these places suck you in and you know how hard it is to turn down buying just one photo never mind FIFTY. I am no way exaggerating when I say I could have purchased every single one. Ugh. I stayed strong and kept to a very "Keira" pose, close up, smiling with her tongue sticking out a bit, and holding her hands, for the free package, and couldn't resist buying one more. Now I feel guilty for not getting them all. Anyone have an extra $99 to buy the cd with the copyrights to the photos so I can have them all?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com