Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Laundry

This is the reason I keep a blog. Without this lovely little tool, I may not remember all the stories I will inevitably retell a million times to embarrass my children in the future.
Last night I put in a load of whites in the laundry. In our hustle and bustle of the evening routine (not to mentioned being stuck for a half hour in a torrential downpour at football with ALL of the kids) I forgot to put them in the dryer.
Wait, let me back up. Brody is my helper, and helps me load and unload the dishwasher, and also loves to put the clothes in the washing machine, and hand them to me to fold once they are done. He also like sweeping etc... okay back to the story.
I woke up this morning and remembered I needed to get the clothes put in the dryer, so I opened the washing machine and low and behold, my entire bottle of laundry detergent went for a wash too. The entire bottle was inside my washing machine. Apparently Brody decided to help me out again. Thankfully I wash things in cold water, or lord knows what could have happened if hot water melted the plastic of the bottle.
Ah, Brody... always helping.
He also is transitioning to a big boy bed. I'll let you know how that is going soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com