Monday, August 3, 2009

My Brother's 11th Birthday

We had my brother, Travis's 11th birthday party Sunday. I still can't believe he's 11!
We had a bit of a rough morning before we left, Ty and Nate were having a bit of a fight, and Ty ended up whacking his face when getting up from under the train table. We held ice on it for a while, but he has what I can only describe as a "mad looking" V shaped mark smack in between his eye brows/on the bridge of his nose. I told him he looks like a mad Bert, (Bert and Ernie from Sesame Street.)Best Buds, Travis and TyBrody playing hockey.Uncle Travis and KeiraG Ma and KeiraGreat Grandma Hughes and KeiraNate was playing hide and seekBrody the Bull with boxing gloves
Keira and my mom playing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com