Friday, September 11, 2009

Joy

Last night Keira had gas pains, and as it is with children, as soon as I got her back to sleep, Brody made his way in (he is definitely suffering from night terrors) so I was up again, and this in turn woke Keira up again. Long story short, I got about two hours of collective sleep before a busy rush of a weekend. To top it off I have a horrible stiff neck from nodding off in odd positions sandwiched between Brody and Keira.
Here's where it gets good though. I got up around 615, and came down with Keira for our special play time. This is one of the only times it's just her and I, until the boys wake up, (as I am writing this at 8:46am, Nate and Brody are still sleeping) and I cherish this alone time with her. I can not even remember the grogginess and can't feel the exhaustion because the smiles and laughs and hugs and kisses from that sweet baby girl are so worth it. This morning, after we got Ty ready for school and on the bus, Keira and I listened to Disney music and show tunes, and she squealed with delight at each new song. This girl loves her music!
I just got her down for what I'm hoping will be a long nap, and am anticipating the busy day. I couldn't be in a better mood though. Babies are just too heart warming.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com