Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sleep? What's That?!?!

I have no recollection of what uninterrupted sleep is like. None, whatsoever!!
I think my brain is fried with all of our jam packed schedules, that seem to be getting busier and busier as the days pass. The left side of my body is now completely incapacitated. No seriously. I fell Sunday when running back in the house (because of course I forgot something) and I fell face first on the steps, skinning my entire shin, giving myself a scraped, swollen knee, a hurt shoulder, and well, I also hit my boob pretty hard, and that hurts too. Yesterday I whacked my elbow as hard as anyone could, of course on my left side, and now that is bruised and swollen as well. Have I mentioned I also have a stiff neck. Which side does it hurt on? The left!!!
Ugh. I'm a clutz. I blame my increasingly diminished sleep supply.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com