Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Day So Far

I had a busy morning, but got to see a great friend/former roommate (Sarah) and her kids for a while. We don't get to see each other that often, so I love when we are able to find the time to get together. Then as I went to leave, I could not find my keys, and spent the next 10-15 minutes searching for them, only to find that Brody had stuffed them UNDER the lining of his carseat. Fabulous.
I picked Nate up at school, and one of the girls came up to me and asked me if she could come over. I politely told her today wasn't a great day, but we'd love to have her over next week, and I asked her if that was ok. She then stomped her foot and said it was not okay, she needed to come over today. As I kept promising her next week she'd come over, I got Nate, and she threw herself on the ground, SCREAMING and CRYING, saying "Don't go Nate, hold my hand forever, don't let go!" And she continued to scream this over and over again. When we got in the car I said, I think she likes you Nate. He said, "yeah"
I said "I think she wants you to be her boyfriend"
He said "Noooooooo she's just a friend mommy!"
And so it begins... can girls really be that clingy already?
Then while driving home Nate yells "Mommy what us Keira EATING???"
I gasped, because I had not given her anything, but when I reached my hand back, I pulled Brody's Milano cookie back with me.
"Is there any more" I asked Nate.
"No she swalloed the rest, and she really liked it."
When I took her out of the car I saw just how much she liked it, because her face and hands were covered in melted chocolate. It is only 2pm, and I have another 6 hours to go... at least.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com