Friday, October 23, 2009

A New Journey

As many of you know from my blogging, Keira has been anti-baby food. Yesterday a friend told me to look up "Baby Led Weaning", which basically is a belief that you skip the puree, "spoon feeding" stage, and go straight to table foods. Keira and I were up at 530 this morning, and what better time to research this? After all my research and talking to others, I have decided to try it out, and will be documenting the process. I have created a site just for this, and I hope it helps you, or someone you know. I have linked articles that I found helpful, as well as great recipe sights. This is a new experience in parenting, and I am excited! I have never been a fan of the whole "baby food" stage in the first place, so I find this very promising. I will also place a link to this site to the right, with the other "blogs I follow."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com