Monday, November 16, 2009

Brody's 2 year checkup and more

Brody had his 2 year check up today. He did great! He weighed in at a respectable 27lbs (just under the 50th percentile) and is 35 1/2" tall (75th percentile.) He had to have 2 shots today (we were behind on two random ones due to illness in the past) and also had to have blood taken (NOT FUN.) Overall he did wonderfully. I'm so thankful for a healthy, happy boy!
Ty starts basketball this week, but unfortunately I doubt we'll make his first practice since it is an hour after Ty's football banquet begins, but his first game is Sunday, and we are looking forward to it.
Nate has been very excited about his class's new pet, a turtle. It is all he has been talking about. His class is also busy learning songs to sing as a holiday presentation at a nursing home. He has been singing when he is not talking about the turtle. :)
Keira is cruising her way around her crib at lightening speed. Today she pulled herself up on one of her toys and then cruised over to the train table (then she fell.) I am starting to wonder if she will walk before she really crawls?
Yesterday was the first day in who knows how long that I did not leave my house. I had no where to go, nothing to do, and it was FANTASTIC. I can not explain to you the relief I felt NOT rushing to be anywhere.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com