Saturday, November 14, 2009

Brody's 2nd Birthday Party

A very special thank you to everyone who came to Brody's party. It means so much to me that you helped make Brody feel special and loved today. Another very special thank you to those who sent him cards and gifts, your thoughtfulness means the world to me, and again helps make Brody feel so special.
Brody is very in to monkeys, and I found this great recipe for organic banana cupcakes with chocolate chips, and a chocolate glaze frosting, decorated to look like a monkey. They tasted just as good as they looked! In my quest for something new and different to try as a favor (I would have liked to find a whole bunch of "barrel of monkeys" but couldn't.) I decided to let the kids make "monkey prints" (their own hand prints, painted on) a tee shirt. I found this cute monkey design, and created a print that said "monkeying around 2009". This is the design shown in the pictures. (And yes, I am very proud of myself for figuring out a cute design and different favor that didn't cost me and arm and a leg, and was actually not that time consuming.... giving myself a pat on the back for that one!)
Brody has gone from toy to toy tonight, playing with them all, and nicely sharing with his brothers. (What a generous little boy!) He is so happy.
Thank you again, everyone!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com