Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dear Brody on your 2nd birthday

My dearest Brody,
It is the night before you are turning two years old. Two years ago, I thought you would NEVER get here. You never seemed to want to leave the warmth and comfort of the womb, and hung in there as long as possible. How all 9 pounds of you managed to get comfy is beyond me! Now I can't imagine you not here. Brody, my sweet baby boy, you are a delight. You fill me with so much happiness. You are light hearted and a free spirit. You love to laugh, and make others laugh. Your spirit is infectious. You wear your heart on your sleeve. You love to help me, and anyone else you can. You are adventurous and energetic. In these short, fast two years you have become a vital and cherished part of our family. My precious Brody boy, I love you more than I could ever find the words to say. There is no doubt in my mind that for all I will be able to teach you in your life, you will help me to grow so much more. I love you so much. Happy second birthday Brody!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com